Thursday, March 24, 2011

isla grace baker...

she is finally here and she is perfect!
i will spare you all the birth details but after many hours of labor our daughter was born on
March 17, 2011. 
she weighed 7 pounds 8 ounces and was 21 inches long.
IMG_1753
don't you just love that sweet face!
isla
daddy put on his first diaper in the delivery room. 
and this is our first family photo!
daddy and isla
she is so sweet and we couldn't be more in love!
parents
isla got to meet her nay nay and pops (my mom and dad)...
nay nay and pops
her mimi (joe's mom)...mimi
her uncle brandon and uncle blaine (my brothers)...
uncles
and her aunt jen (joe's sister) and cousins bayleigh, baker, and blaine.
jen
bayleigh
then miss isla got her first hair wash.  and you might recognize that nurse... it's one of our best friends, lindsey.  she was our postpartum nurse and we couldn't have asked for a better nurse or experience.  
she took such good care of me and isla that first night.  we love you linds! 
bath
we are enjoying our time at home as a family of four. 

3 comments:

Kate said...

LOVE HER!!! I can't wait until next week when I get to hold her!!!!

Lauren said...

she's so beautiful jen! im so happy for you and joe! it's been hard not to just walk over to your house! let me know when you're feeling ok for me to come over and love on miss isla!

Lifethrualinds said...

So cute! She is beautiful. I am so glad everyone is happy and healthy. I can't wait to hear more about how it is all going!